SPD Process Ready Analysis
To meet OR demands for accurate, on-time and functional instrument sets, Aesculap has launched an SPD Process Ready Analysis, developed to improve SPD efficiencies.
Your Department, Your Data, Your Solution
Our experts will take a close look at your department and apply data-driven workflow analytics to understand your instrument usage, department staffing and equipment capacity. The result? Individualized solutions to help you support surgery with what’s needed, when it’s needed, every time.
The overall evaluation includes but is not limited to:
- Review of the current staffing model for opportunities of higher staff utilization based on workflow demands
- Calculation of the current capacity and utilization of all major processing equipment and assembly stations with comparisons across the days of the week to identify challenges
- Analysis of surgical data to identify misalignments with sterile processing volumes and/or requirements and create a predictive metric to identify challenges earlier in the process
- Onsite observations to validate analysis and identify additional opportunities for efficiency
Post analysis, your facility will be more proactively positioned to manage variable OR demand and will be equipped with:
- Strategic staffing model based on projected volume increases by surgical specialty
- Forecast with insights on equipment capacity, utilization and average daily processing rates
- Detailed notes to help manage anticipated shifts in the OR block schedule
- Key efficiency metrics and recommendations for the number of sets and instruments to be processed per hour of the day