Mechanical Holding Arm and Steering System
Simple, stable and smooth are the major characteristics of the Aesculap Mechanical Holding Arm. The Mechanical Holding Arm gives the user a stable performance while still providing excellent flexibility and maneuverability for neuroendoscopes. Aesculap offers a large selection of adapters, instruments, trocars and scopes for use in a variety of indications.
Benefits of the Aesculap Mechanical Holding Arm
- Easy mechanical fixation by clamping handle
- Small, flexible joints for fine positioning
- Autoclavable in five minutes
- Full range of accessories/adapters for connecting Aesculap endoscopes, trocars and instruments
- Holding Arm fits into regular Standard 1/1 Container
NeuroPilot® Micro Steering System - Fine Positioning for Neuroendoscopes
The NeuroPilot is a unique steering mechanism for neuroendsocopes. In all surgical procedures, fine corrections or adjustments are necessary after positioning the neuroendoscope to receive the optimal endoscopic image. With traditional holding devices only a rough positioning is possible; the NeuroPilot Micro Steering System provides a precise and fine steering of the neuroendoscope to achieve clearer visualization.
Advantages of the NeuroPilot Steering System
- Easy attachment of the neuroendoscope to the NeuroPilot
- NeuroPilot is compatible with Aesculap UNITRAC™ and Mechanical Holding Arm
- Precise steering of the neuroendoscope in three-dimensions
- Safe maneuvering in the sub-millimeter range
- Adapters and Inserts available for use with all Aesculap neuroendoscopes