Aesculap, Inc. Announces Launch of SQ.line® Surgical Instrument Portfolio
Superior Quality line (SQ.line) Surgical Instruments raise the bar on surgical instrumentation.
Center Valley, PA (June 2, 2020) – Aesculap, Inc., an industry leader in sterile processing and operating room solutions, is pleased to announce the availability of the next generation of surgical instrumentation with the launch of SQ.line Surgical Instruments. Featuring more than 200 patterns, SQ.line Surgical Instruments offer a complete solution to service basic instrumentation for spine and orthopaedic procedures.
Designed with the focus on the end user, the portfolio of SQ.line Surgical Instruments evolved from Aesculap’s premium line of products and offers enhanced product features.
- The unique surgical instrument design provides 70% more grip than competitive products.*
- All SQ.line Surgical Instruments are made from 100% stainless steel.
- 21% less force required when closing double action instruments.*
- The surgical instrument’s one-piece screw mechanism helps reduce the risk of accidental opening during use.
SQ.line Surgical Instruments offer design enhancements that may reduce complexity in a hospital’s SPD, such as helping to reduce the risk of Surgical Site Infections (SSI) associated with insufficiently cleaned surgical instruments.
- Intuitive cleanable instruments help to avoid reprocessing mistakes.
- A 50% reduction in difficult-to-inspect areas allows for easier visual inspection.*
For more information on the innovative portfolio of SQ.line Surgical Instruments, contact your local Aesculap Sales Representative, or visit https://www.aesculapusa.com/en/healthcare-professionals/or-solutions/general-surgical-instruments.html
*Data on file.