MINOP® Modular Neuroendoscopy System
Minimally Invasive Neurosurgery
Offering more for patients through less invasive techniques
The MINOP® system is a multifunctional, modular neuroendoscopy system designed primarily for intraventricular indications, such as Hydrocephalus and the removal of tumors and cysts. It consists of three different trocars for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes, two different endoscopes, and several instruments, electrodes (bipolar and monopolar), and accessories. Its unique angled design makes the MINOP system easy to handle and universal in use.
Benefits of the MINOP Modular Neuroendoscopy System
- FULL HD compatible endoscopes with different directions of view (0°, 30°)
- Blunt distal tip of trocar and depth marking for atraumatic insertion
- Straight working channel for rigid instruments increase control and precision
- Rotation knob for easy and precise rotation of jaw part of rigid instruments
- Flexible instruments for bi-instrumental working (with both hands)
- Detachable instruments provide the ability to exchange spare parts and aid in reprocessing
- Lateral connection of cables for unhindered view along trocar shaft
Note: We recommend using an introducer set (peel away) for atraumatic insertion into the ventricles (FH604SU).