General and Specialized Surgical Instruments
Aesculap maintains a strict dedication to pattern consistency and quality inspection at each of the Aesculap-owned and operated manufacturing facilities throughout the world. We offer a broad line of hand-held general and specialized instrumentation. Manufactured in both stainless steel and titanium, these devices are available for dental, ENT, general, microsurgery, microvascular, OB/GYN, opthalmic, plastic and reconstructive, thoracic and urology surgeries.
SQ.line® Surgical Instrument Portfolio
Designed with the focus on the end user, the portfolio of SQ.line Surgical Instruments evolved from Aesculap’s premium line of products and offers enhanced product features.
- The unique surgical instrument design provides 70% more grip than competitive products.*
- 21% less force required when closing double action instruments.*
- The surgical instrument’s one-piece screw mechanism helps reduce the risk of accidental opening during use.
SQ.line Surgical Instruments offer design enhancements that may reduce complexity in a hospital’s SPD, such as helping to reduce the risk of Surgical Site Infections (SSI) associated with insufficiently cleaned surgical instruments.
- Intuitive cleanable instruments help to avoid reprocessing mistakes.
- A 50% reduction in difficult-to-inspect areas allows for easier visual inspection.*
*Data on file.