Micro Forceps and Needle Holders
Your practice is unique, which is why our diverse portfolio of stainless-steel micro instruments for coronary surgery is also offered in titanium or the non-reflective NOIR™ coating. Many of our micro instruments are enhanced with one of our high-performance technologies:
- Dia Dust™ micro forceps and needle holders are coated in a fine layer of diamond dust that hardens the working surface of the jaw for improved durability
- DUROGRIP™ micro needle holders are made with high-quality tungsten carbide inserts that are designed to provide a safe hold on every needle
In addition to our premium cardiovascular micro instrumentation, we also offer a variety of specialty instruments and retractors for minimally invasive and open coronary surgery.
NOIR™ Supreme Micro Instruments
The non-reflective NOIR coating is six times as hard as normal instrument steel, providing increased resistance against both wear and corrosion for micro needle holders, forceps and scissors.
- Dia Dust Coating – fine layer of diamond dust coating hardens the working surface of the jaw
- Patented Joint Closure – new joint connection supports instrument stability
- Patented Locking Design – additional guide pin for the lock enables reliable locking in any position
Titanium Micro Instruments
Titanium instruments provide incomparable operating sensitivity through light-weight handling. With a non-reflective finish and ergonomic design, the titanium instrument line offers you unsurpassed instrument control, comfort and performance. Titanium needle holders and forceps are available in in three different lengths – 185 mm, 210 mm and 230 mm.
- Ergonomic design
- Color-coded instrumentation for easy identification
- Non-reflective surface finish
Micro Instruments in Stainless Steel
Excellent micro instruments with high pattern consistency results in a light weight and highly resistant design.
- Large choice of forceps, needle holders and scissors
- Choice between flat handle and round handle
- Scissors with different blade lengths and in different blade angles
- Forceps with different tip designs
- Needle holders for sutures 11/0 to 2/0, with and without catch