Cinch Organ Retractor
For Reduced and Single Port Laparoscopic Procedures
Carlos Galvani, MD of the University of Arizona understood the challenges associated with single-incision surgery, and developed a product to address one of the major technical challenges - organ retraction. The device can also be used in multi-port procedures to decrease the number of skin incisions.
The Cinch Organ Retractor is an intracoporeal retraction solution which is effective, secure, and easy to use!
Advantages of the Cinch Organ Retractor:
- The Cinch Organ Retractor does not block any trocar access during the procedure, since the application forceps can be withdrawn after the clip has been applied.
- The Cinch Organ Retractor can be manipulated as required and brought into a favorable position for the relevant stage of the operation to improve surgical exposure.
- The Cinch Organ Retractor always exerts the same defined pressure (5.0N).
Features & Benefits:
- Easy,safe and rapid clip application and removal
- Atraumatic retraction clip designed to firmly grasp tissue
- Reliable hook needle for secure attachment to the parietal peritoneum
- Medical grade latex-free silicone band offers a range of retractor placement
- Choice of application and removal forceps for straight or angled clip application
- Multiple retractors can be applied if necessary
Cinch Organ Retractor . . . Effective, Secure, a Cinch!